11 dec. 2011

Recapping autumn of 2011



All work and no play means no blogging either! Therefor I'm gonna make a few "recap episodes" to let you in on what's been going on this autumn.

Unfortunately the thing I've been working on is extremely hush-hush for now. Let's just say that I couldn't have done it without the help of The Little Know-it-all.

September



I rummaged the paper shops in town looking for... well, I didn't know exactly what I was looking for. However I found lots of goodies! Like these old drawing papers for instance.



I researched photo albums and bindings, starting with my mother's old albums from the 60's.



Look how pretty she made them!



Side note – in my father's old album there was this amazing diploma.



And I met the lovely lady whose book this is. Isn't it gorgeous?



Now I want to know what everyone else has been up to!
I have so much catching up to do. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar